HybridZ

Need 86-89 n/a or turbo ECU diagram

Please help me out. I need a wiring diagram for the 86-89 300zx turbo or n/a ecu. I need to see where the wiring for the 3 wire titania O2 sensors used in those models goes to the ECU. I have a modified ECU that I didn't thoroughly think about when I purchased it (it seemed too good a deal to pass up) and will need to modify my harness (from 81 L28ET)to run with the later style O2 sensor for this modded ECU I have. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the process of doing this conversion right now, and am pretty much wondering the same thing. I have some bits and pieces of wiring diagrams, but nothing with the details of the fsm. From what I can see the shielded wire of the o2 sensor for the 88 goes to 24 wire, same as the 280zx o2 sensor wire, the yellow wire from the 88 o2 wire goes to ground, and the green/white from the 88 o2 wire splices anywhere into 34 wire. I haven't tried this yet, but I am going to try this tommorrow and see how it goes. hopefully I don't let the magic smoke out of anything :\.