HybridZ

wtb l28et

mota z

Hello im planning on buying a l28et but motor shops ask to much for them. I stay in los angeles area not looking for anything with mods just stock motor even if has blown head gaskets. Im willing to trade my l28e out of my 76 if anybody is interested in that let me know.

Thanks

chris

I have one for $400, P90A Head and F54 Block. It appears to be in great shape. I bought for a superchager project that I quit due to a bad back. I have sold the Z so no longer needed. It is missing the MAF and fuel rail. I have the turbo and mainifold, intake manifold, wiring harness and computer. It is sitting on an engine stand in the garage ready to go. Located west of Phoenix AZ.

Hello im planning on buying a l28et but motor shops ask to much for them. I stay in los angeles area not looking for anything with mods just stock motor even if has blown head gaskets. Im willing to trade my l28e out of my 76 if anybody is interested in that let me know.

Thanks

chris

I have a 82 280zx Turbo engine, came off a running car complete in Glendale CA call 818 298-2549 if interested.

Thanks

chris

Asking $550,