Jump to content

Need help finding part!!

Recommended Posts

Please help! I've been searching for days now and can't seem to find this rubber grommet thing that a fuel line goes through from the vapor tank. Does anyone know where I can get one or have a decent aftermarket solution. I've circled to piece in the photo below, also this is not my photo, I borrowed it for reference. Thanks in advance


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now