HybridZ

hey guys what do you think of this car?

Guest ZmeFly

Guest ZmeFly

hey guys i can get this car here for 3300 cash whats your opinion. its pretty modded out and the body is a camel gt kit with a pantera deck lid

LOT'S OF MONEY INVESTED BODY/ENGINE. THIS IS REALLY A BARGAIN FOR THE PRICE. (Buyer will buy AS IS)

THE BEAST EXOTIC 280Z VIPER/CORVET LOOK ALIKE.

Rblt High Perf motor: N42/Larger Valves 46M INT, 38M EXH. Crane Cam 520Lift

270Duration. TRW 10.5:1 flat top ZX pistons 89mm bore. R-200 390 rear end.

L-24 connecting rods. Polished LD-28 Diesel Crank w/new bearings, timing gear, and chain. New seats, suspension. Large bore 45mm Tripple Mikunis. (Header 6:1)

This beautiful machine is a Screamer. Also ready for a test drive at any time.

Picture can be seen at the web addresses below. Copy addresses and paste in address line above.

AS IS $4,500 or trade for equal value + Cash (BARGAIN, BARGAIN)

http://www.geocities.com/franz280z/franz.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/franz280z/franz3.jpg

"PRICE REDUCED MAKE A GOOD OFFER"

once you pull up the pictures from the web site, you can scroll down and see the car from different angles.....

Model Year: 1977

Mileage: 40,000

Transmission: Manual

Interior Color: Black

Exterior Color: Purple/Blue

Price: Trad/Cash/obo

State: FL

oh i forgot the links only work if you copy and paste them

cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

MSA wants over a $1000.00 for triple webers and the car has mikuni's. The pantera rear hatch might never be made again and a Camel GT body kit is impossible to find!> Buy that thing and we can go into business and strip it out and make a grand profit each.

Guest Anonymous

That car has been for sale for months and months, ever since it was up at $4500. I would bet on it not being a good deal, but you never know.

ive seen that car for sale for hecka long, it just wont pass smog in my part of the woods or i would be down, plus its too dang crazy lookin, and i like crazy stuff too, but i bet its got awesome potential and the owner has a lot of money in it, i got money on it that you can get get a great deal for that car, he reposts that thing every other day.