HybridZ

CANT FIND BANJO BOLT FOR 240sx rear caliper!

over the last week(s) ive been doing the popular 240sx rear caliper upgrade on my 280z.. i bought the parts at diffrent places, what a headache... do yourself a favor and just buy the MM kit... my car has been down for over a week and the only thing i need now is the damn banjo bolts that secure the brake line to the caliper..

so i went to kragen, autozone, and a couple other mom and pop auto parts places and i CANNOT find them!

the banjo thread is M10X1.0... very fine thread.... i have no problem finding m10X1.5 but its too corse of thread..

I would like to buy new bolts but it looks like ill just have to go to the JY and get some used ones.....

anyone have any luck finding these?

i know what you mean by headache! its a pain to piece everything than do it, just to find out you need more parts which takes time. I had the same problem just go to the junkyard and put it in your pockets. or like what the said above stealership or summit.