HybridZ

How To Color Your Z on PHOTOSHOP...A tutorial for absolute beginners...

MOTORHEAD427

• 7 months later...

For those of you who cannot fork out the dough for Photoshop try this http://www.gimp.org/.

The Gimp is a freely distributed graphic manipulation program. I find it very, very close to photoshop. It allows you to create layers and channels, and has what I think is a very useful "scissor selection tool" which makes selecting objects easier than the photoshop pen tool. The Gimp has a pen tool as well. There are also tutorials on the Gimp website to help you out with specific tasks.

Tim.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest krazyfil

haha... i just found out the hard way... but if the car u are editing doesnt have a nice paint job to being with... like if its primer... there is no way to make it look good haha... oh well ♥♥♥♥ happens... still was a fun experience thanks for doing all this... although some of my options are a lil different.. i have PS cs4 extended.. but same concept im sure

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
haha... i just found out the hard way... but if the car u are editing doesnt have a nice paint job to being with... like if its primer... there is no way to make it look good haha... oh well ♥♥♥♥ happens... still was a fun experience thanks for doing all this... although some of my options are a lil different.. i have PS cs4 extended.. but same concept im sure

This doesn't look good? Its actually 3-4 colors IRL.

whiteZcopy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...