• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Graves

Graves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:14 AM

Quick question.. if I can make it to the track event and I just want to take pictures, do I need to pay or sign up or can I just show up?

#22 turbotalon1g

turbotalon1g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow night, i can't wait.

#23 TABrinn

TABrinn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

Me and one of my buds from work really want to attend Z-Con but can't get away till friday afternoon because of our work schedule. :sad: My 240Z is still in pieces so I'll only be a spectator this time. Where will everyone be at around 6:00 pm? According to the itenerary, the banquette and award ceremony starts at 7:00pm and lasts till 10:00. I was hoping to get to see some awesome old school Z's and take a crap load of pics! Where is the award ceremony going to be at? The ZCon09 web site is vague at best!

#24 Chemicalblue

Chemicalblue

Dunny Lolly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

Open and closing ceremonies are usually the most boring part of Z conventions, hopefully this year will be different but I doubt it.

track%20day%20ed.jpg

"If it feels like we're going to crash..... we're not..... Probably....." - Big Phil

#25 TABrinn

TABrinn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationTEXAS

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:21 AM

Well, where can I hang out at (around 6:00) to see some of the cars up close and in person? It would be nice to meet some of the owners too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users