HybridZ

Body kit with Flares NOT ZG?

Zman0690

Alright I'm either way too tire from looking all night or my eyes have failed me but I am looking for any and all pictures of an S30 or S130 with a MSA body kit that has fender and quarter flares. Any and all flares welcome besides ZG, I have seen plenty of kits with ZG's however its not my cup of tea. Thanks ahead of time to everyone that helps me with this.

Alright I'm either way too tire from looking all night or my eyes have failed me but I am looking for any and all pictures of an S30 or S130 with a MSA body kit that has fender and quarter flares. Any and all flares welcome besides ZG, I have seen plenty of kits with ZG's however its not my cup of tea. Thanks ahead of time to everyone that helps me with this.

MSA sells mold on flares but they aren't very functional. After searching for days, the only other option you really have is wide body kits offered from a few companies. Or get custom fiberglass work done. I plan on using the BAMF Wide ZG flares and having the rivet holes filled then smoothed over and blended to the body.

Thank you for the reaction research reference, I've seen there stuff before but decided to take a second look and what I am looking for was EXACTLY on their website under Subtle Z - Ron Best's.

picture010.jpg

and

picture020.jpg

Does ANYONE has any other pictures of this car or others like it, it literally is exactly what I want to do with mine, I already have all the pieces but would like any additional info on this car that is out there.

Thanks

Josh

Zman0690,

Here is a link to an older thread (http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/75232-reconsidering-my-options/page__view__findpost__p__716774__hl__subtlez__fromsearch__1) which I have many different angles and views of a nice car sporting the subtle z kit.

A link to my photobucket containing several pics, http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/Zedcar/Subtle%20Z%20Shots/

Now we're getting somewhere. I'd really like to see some other pics like Ron Best's with the complete MSA II kit. I'm most interested in the transition from the front bumper to the fenders and the blending of the side skirts(front and rear). Any other pics with a complete kit, specifically an MSA II kit, with flares will be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

post-12257-043223200 1296350802_thumb.jpgpost-12257-018213700 1296351146_thumb.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere. I'd really like to see some other pics like Ron Best's with the complete MSA II kit. I'm most interested in the transition from the front bumper to the fenders and the blending of the side skirts(front and rear). Any other pics with a complete kit, specifically an MSA II kit, with flares will be appreciated.

Thanks