rebuilding a 280zx turbo engine, not using the turbo.
- Bored .30 over with ITM Flat top pistons
- Polished and balanced crank
- Balanced pistons and rods
- going to use turbo injectors
- Planning on a larger throttle body (Suggestions?)
- P90 head totally ported and polished with new rockers and springs springs blah blah blah
- Stage 2 Isky cam
- Standard head gasket
- Stock ECU, MIght need to upgrade, have to see what happens
- Cold air intake
My machinist says I should have no problem making 200hp to the tires. I have my doubts, but I am no expert. I would really like to hear everyone thoughts or predictions.
The overall car plan is for it to be a spirited weekend reliable driver.