HybridZ

WTB: L28ET oil pan and pickup.

Fuzzydicerule

Hy guys, i am in need of a few parts for my z.

Most noteably, i need am oil pan and pickup for an l28 et engine, must have an undamaged sump, i dont care if it has dents and dings, but no crushed sumps please. No L28e pans, i need the turbo drainback.

I could use an oil cooler and lines, either a stock zxt unit or aftermarket, cheaper is better. I did see one in the pfs section but i am including this in the hopes of saving money on shipping.

I need a vr sensor, trigger wheel for an L series, edis 6, and a coil pack. I can get these at a junkyard, but if someone has a set for sale that would be cool.

Also if someone has a GOOD UNHACKED wiring harness for an S30, i could use that. I really only need the under dash and the front clip harness. Im planning on going painless but if i can get a good stocker i would prefer that.

Thats it for mow but im sure ill need something else.

I will not break up what I have. I have a turbo engine, F54 block, P90A head, wiring harness, computer, intake and exhaust mainifold and trubo. Engine has both the crank sensor and turbo distributor. It is missing the fuel rail and MAF. All for $400. I bought the engine for a blow though project that never happened. Can send pictures if you want to see. Come pick it up and the engine stand goes with it.

I have a dash wire harness from 280. Out of the dash. Unhacked.

Also have a dash wire harness currently in a 240 dash that I can pull. Unhacked.

Have an oil pan with an -AN fitting for the oil return.

PM me if interested. Located in Indianapolis.