HybridZ

New Z, Enter if you dare to help 8D

Ditto on the RX7 stuff. Usually people use the 84 300zx rotors and the Early 4runner calipers. They're a bolt on deal and well tested and availible. I'd like to see your Brake setup. The rears sound similar to the rear swap of 79-83 ZX rotors and S14 calipers. you'll need at least a 7/8" MC if not 1". For what you got I'd say 3500 is a pretty fair price. though if you think it was painted in a garage, I'd go over it with a magnet to see if it's got much bondo anywhere. I'd like to see your picts for returning it to original too.

Last I saw it was reported stolen...

I believe it was about 4 or 5 months ago, maybe longer.

Something about it being built to look like it does here in Sacramento and then a guy in Chico bought it which is probably the starter of this thread. The starter of this thread probably got tired of it so they sold it to someone back here in Sacramento and then a few months after the new owner bought it it was stolen.

Whomever it was made a craigslist post about it being stolen, I don't know if it was found or not though.

Here's a link to another thread where they were talking about it...

My link

It's funny how many people don't like the front end. I'm not a huge fan, BUT, the aero of the stock front end sucks big time and if you look at that front end with that in mind it does a pretty good job of closing up the front without looking like you just shoved something in the front end to block it off.