HybridZ

bump steer spacer question btwn zcc or msa

Ok I have been in the market for a set of bump steer spacers and was wondering if anybody had a suggestion towards either zcc's bump steer spacer or msa? Does having an adjustable camber plate have a neg effect on the handling if I were to go with zcc? Because if I were to use that setup they have a specific offset...is that goin to be a problem especially if the car is lowered? Btw I do intend on tracking it on occasion. I read up quite a bit about drilling through the x(cross) member and adjusting the pivot point ..although I feel like I don't want to go to that extreme of doin the job. Any first hand/good suggestions would be much appreciated!

I'd read some of the stickies and do some searching much of what you're asking has been talked about many times. The spacers change the roll center height and where you are on the stock curve. My only criteria would be the thickness of the spacer and quality of the hardware.