HybridZ

Mongo's Z is retired

MONGO510

:-( :sad:

My Z was totaled at the Larison Rock Hillclimb on Sunday.

My Son was driving, and hoping to make it into the "under 2 sec club" when he went off in turn 7. He is uninjured, but the Zcar was not as fortunate. It will be retired and used to supply parts for my next project, which is not yet decided upon.

Pics and a final in-car video have been posted to My Garage and the video section.

I have to admit it was not being used much due to increasing tyranny by the underfunded Police Depts. They seem to have become a bit of an extortion ring everywhere. I am hearing some real horror story's from fellow racers who travel to events.

Damb that was a sweet ride!!!

Mongo

Edited by MONGO510

Between his crash and Sonny Smith flipping his 427 Cobra, that was one of the more eventful weekends for the tow truck driver.....which sucks! Glad he is fine!!

Might as well post your vid here:

Edited by Savage42

He is in great shape and perhaps a little humble towards the old man. To me, although I loved that car, in the scheme of things it is just tinI have been in contact with some fellow list members and may already have a new project lined up for the near future. Updates will follow.

Mongo