HybridZ

feedback, reputation

70 DRMZ

We don't have that feature turned on. HybridZ is about the technical content, not the people doing the posting.

Personally I think that if classifieds/sales/purchases are allowed then this should be turned on. I've seen members with positives (or something similar) below their screenames when posting. Has this feature been turned on in the past? I'm not requesting a forum to argue about "deals gone bad" either, I hate seeing that on forums as it takes away from the whole purpose of what we're here for. Maybe a simple "fair trade" added below screename and location.....just my 2c.

Its just another thing for us to manage. People complain about their "reputation" and want us to adjust it. Others complain that someone they think is an assclown has too high of a reputation and want us to adjust that. We don't want to get involved in that ego BS. HybridZ is about the tech, not personal status.

Its just another thing for us to manage. People complain about their "reputation" and want us to adjust it. Others complain that someone they think is an assclown has too high of a reputation and want us to adjust that. We don't want to get involved in that ego BS. HybridZ is about the tech, not personal status.

I can understand that....Now I know why the feature is not turned on, thanks John! :)