HybridZ

Feeler for RB25 72' 240z

jakeoster

*mods Im going to be donating soon, just wanted to see if there are any interested people before I make it official*

Hey guys, it's unfortunate but I might have to part with my Z. it's a 72' 240z with an RB25 S2 swap. It's a nice California car that's in pretty good shape and the swap is mostly complete. It has very minor rust, the worst of it is on the passenger side door but is not on the body of the car itself. Interior is all there and in good shape, runs strong. It needs to have the Aeromotive stealth fuel cell mounted before it can run again. I have not done any cutting yet on the car for it. I know many of you have been following the build and theres all the info in my build thread. I'm at work right now but I can get pictures later if need be. Let me know if your interested. Also I am NOT parting anything out. Looking to sell the whole deal. The only thing I may sell separately is the fuel cell.

Edited by jakeoster

Have you applied for any grants yet? I'd hate to see someone part with something they love.

Yeah, I should be ok for a bit. What I have planned to do now is to get it up and running and fix a few of the small issues on it such as the rust on the door and stuff and hopefully sell it at a better price.