HybridZ

need help

Hi guys this is my first 1977 Datsun 280z with a 4 speed transmission i having trouble with my L28e engine (everything is stock) cause some people say that it sound like it has a dead cylinder but other people say that it just an air leak somewhere I really don't know. The other problem is that when i try to use my turn signals one blinker work fine but the other one is just a solid light if you guys can help I'll appreciate it a lot thanks for reading my annoying problem.

Edited by datsuntexas

It would help if you would tell us something about your car. Is it stock, a V8 swap, or a turbo conversion? Does it have the stock EFI, Megasquirt, or what? This IS HybridZ after all! Have you bothered to search for answers to your problem? Have you downloaded and read the EFI bible? Have you inspected and cleaned ALL of your EFI connectors? Have you checked fuel pressure? Have you performed a compression check?

Edited by rossman

It would help if you would tell us something about your car. Is it stock, a V8 swap, or a turbo conversion? Does it have the stock EFI, Megasquirt, or what? This IS HybridZ after all! Have you bothered to search for answers to your problem? Have you downloaded and read the EFI bible? Have you inspected and cleaned ALL of your EFI connectors? Have you checked fuel pressure? Have you performed a compression check?

Its a Stock L28e with a 4 speed transmission