HybridZ

Cowl air intake

Searching my posts may uncover something...

It's not an original thought by far. Tried and true.

I will search right now! haha ya i didn't think it would be... 40+ years of racing heritage and i'm the first to come up with it?! I sure don't think that's realistic haha... sorry for not realizing that you were being sarcastic... makes me feel pretty awkward haha.

Given I've written on it extensively in the past I didn't know what else to do...

haha ok I must be searching the wrong search term or something. I literaly can't come up with anything... would you mind linking me? or just telling me what the terms I should search for are? haha and I've only been on here about a month and a half so I'm not really familiar with everything yet.

It's an interrsting idea, but really if you're going to go through swapping to EFI, you should get that done first. I don't believe the performance gain you'd get from cowel induction on an S30 would really net you that much, compared to other types of tweaks, such as a cam (which also makes for fun noise) and adding a turbo (more fun noise). Sure is can be done, but I'm not sure the end result is worth the work. I'd be happy to see you do it though, Post us lots more pictures!

Phar