HybridZ

Before and after

brettschave

That depends Skittle. Are you opening the cans and dumping them in a spray cup? If you are thinking about spraying blue, then green, it may work if your green is just dusted on so the darker blue shows through a bit, but its highly likely it will be mottled looking. I can hook you up with some single stage if you can find a color example you want to use. I will just mix that color up. I can get a bag of skittles and match that green. Or do you want the 79 green? That should be in the mixing software already.

Sorry. I was told you can get duplicolor in quarts. I am not familiar with this type of paint. Adding blue may work. I will see about getting some similar green and playing with it. We are painting some Concrete mixers that have a similar green in the chevrons on the drum. I will add blue, and see what happens. If that doesnt work I will try red, black and white. May be next week before I see any leftovers though. Im about to raid a cabinet, maybe some is in there.

Edited by Heroez

Like a candy cane. I see a pattern here. Alpine white and viper red? As break came, I saw some green leftover from one of the Ernst mixers, and it came to me avatar_1803.gifthat adding a green would work. I used like a pine needle green, and it did what you were wanting to do. So its possible to tweak the duplicolor green, but it adds to the cost because you have to buy an extra darker green to mix with it. Another thing I wanted to mention is that a paint store I use can put custom colors in spray cans. Yeah Skittle, let me know. We clean out the cabinets regular, and a lot of paint is disposed of. Whites and viper red is the more common colors we use. I bet we have enough extra to paint your car a few times.