HybridZ

Suspension Mods + What?

After a long bit of thinking and researching, I decided to go all out and buy myself the Megan/Mchkinney coil over kit for my 78'.

I have compiled a list of other things I plan on doing while the suspension is taken apart, but I don't want to forget anything that might be easier to replace/upgrade at this point, or anything that I need to replace to accommodate the kit.

My list so far:

Mckinney Coilover kit

Wheel Bearings

Suspension Bushings

U-Joints

Wheel Seals

Undercoating

Techno Versions Diff mount

Toyota Front Brake Calipers

Paint engine bay/under-fender area

Modern Motorsports Brake Brackets

240sx rear rotor and calpier

Brake lines and other hardware for both front and rear

Exhaust Tubing/Muffler for L28et

Some kind of LSD (probably will wait on that though)

Rota RR-R 17x8.5+4/Tires

That is what I have written so far on this piece of paper, strike outs indicate things I have/have ordered.

So while I'm at it, what other possible things could I/should I replace?

The car is going to be street driven mostly, with as much auto-xing as I can do of course, if that is important to note.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Some kind of LSD (probably will wait on that though)

The car is going to be street driven mostly, with as much auto-xing as I can do of course, if that is important to note.

Thanks,

Kevin.

The the LSD should be the first thing on your list. It is the most important thing for fast lap times.

The the LSD should be the first thing on your list. It is the most important thing for fast lap times.

I need to research them more before I spend money on one. I don't understand them well enough and I need to figure out which will work best to throw into an open r200. I wish I hadn't been in middle school when the "power brute" group buy was going on.

Which LSD would you recommend with a 650 dollar budget?

I'm thinking my only option other than raising the cap on that budged would be to get lucky and source a z31t diff.