HybridZ

Coming back

Poundz9oh9

After a little over 4 years, it looks like I'll be making a full return to Z's ....

Supposed to be picking up (this week), a 77 280Z, A/T (Blah), 63,XXX original miles, original and unmolested in every way, and even has cold A/C!! lol ..

Can't wait to tear her apart! :)

Wish me luck! (Damn, I wish I wouldn't have sold some of my spare parts last year)

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I lurk here all the time!!! Sr. member status haha! Join date uhhh Feb 2000!?!, I'm always here. Still building an awsome car too! It's at "Doc Hudsons" shop right now, given up for the moment, turning it over to the "pros" and letting them some work on it so I can make some progress.

If you have time you don't have the money, if you have the money, you don't have the time. I'm throwing the check book at it for the moment...and working my a$$ off at my day job.

Go figure.

Oh C'mon Dave, half the fun is wrenching on it yourself! :)

I'm supposed to be going to pick mine up TODAY!!! Got the guy down $700 from his asking price already and want to go get it asap! Need to do a leakdown test and do some valve adjustments at a minimum ... gotta get rid of the 3 year old gas as well. Hopefully I'll be able to putt around with the stock motor and trans for a little bit until I can play with another motor swap. Think I'm going to tackle the suspension first and maybe throw a cheap paint job, then it's just little things until I can go hard! .. lol