HybridZ

help with brake bleeding!

so im having an issue with bleeding my brakes today. i just finished putting the car back together after installing a master bushings kit. its been a long time since ive manually bled brakes, because at work im used to using a pressure bleeder. ok so, my issue is this, i started with a bleed on the left rear ( i know i forgot about the proper rotation before reading other threads a while ago) and everything went great LR to RR to LF. but im having troubles getting the right front to bleed...at all. i cant get any fluid to come out, and i cant get any fluid to be pulled in with a tube from the bleeder valve into a bottle with fluid in it. ive made sure there is no air in my master cylinder, and there is no air whatsoever coming out of the other 3 corners of the car. my first thought was to find why the fluid wasnt getting there, so i semi-removed the line that goes from the proportioning valve to the right front, and watched for drips. there is definitly fluid on the caliper side of the valve...i dont really know where to go from here, whether i need to replace the valve or whatnot. btw the car has been sitting for 2 years before i started working on it again recently. the proportioning valve and the 'dual circuit pressure differential switch' are nowhere close to 'new', however, the master cylinder is new and as far as i can tell, has absolutely no leaks in it. please help guys any bit of info will be greatly appreciated. i have dreams for this car and finally have the resources to make it happen, i just need some help from some vets out there. thanks for any help and hope to be hearing from somebody soon!

If you've left your line open to the elements something could have crawled into it. Other than that, the Z is old, and sitting, so the rubber line may have corroded.

Basically when the line is off the caliper, if it's dripping fluid when your pumping on the brakes, sounds like the line is clogged. If fluid is coming out freely before the caliper, sounds like a seized piston or corroded caliper.

• 2 weeks later...