HybridZ

calling for a xxr 527 chop

I have been beating myself up about the color for a while. I am doing gold for a lot of reasons. They look elegant and have an air to them, something at a higher point about them (being gold).

Black tends to wash out, looks great if the tires are wet, but tires are not always wet.

Black chrome looks good on a grey or silver.

Silver or chrome is boring.

reds, oranges,yellows, neon greens etc, are just too 1989 for me. Makes me think of zoobas.

bronze is usually too dark of a color and washes out with the black.

Gun metal is basically a grey color same issue as black and bronze but its almost like silver for me where its kind of boring.

I hate white rims, they belong on trailers... period.

<- this is all regarding rim color on a white car in my aesthetic opinion.

I think silver and chrome rims look good on blues, greens, blacks, dark dolphin greys etc.

reds and oranges look good on stuff like the new boss mustang with black on red paint (the car) with the red rim choice for made. looks good.

Black looks great on black duh also looks good on just about anything but on PEARL white car (my car is going to end up balloon white pearl (lambo color). sexy color only looks good with black rims when the tires are wet which unless its a trailer queen- not gunna be that way all the time.

http://www.iagmotors.com/CarPix/08LamboLP640White/ebay/08-Lambo-LP640-White-007.jpg

Paint code is PPG 224009 if anyone is ever interested...

I like the rims I chose for a number of reasons, for one I simply like them. For two I am limited on rims choices with gold as the color, which again, is my color of choice.

----------------

GOTHALOSISM

That would be greatly appreciated! I am looking forward to seeing with what you come up with, I'm positive it will look rad.

Edited by vega