HybridZ

My first 240Z!!!

So i went and picked up my first 240Z the other day and i love it! I have a 280Z with a V8 but nothing beats that I6. Not sure on the Plans for it yet but as of right now im going to give it a tune up and drive it! (In the last pic you can see the 280 sitting on the side of the garage).

2012-03-11_13-14-18_355.jpg

2012-03-11_13-14-07_934.jpg

2012-03-11_13-13-56_296.jpg

yeah i thought it was a pretty good deal. Its been garaged for most of its life and was only driven in the summer. Im thinking about doing a turbo swap with a 5 speed but for right now im just going to drive it and enjoy the stock goodness. Also im going to get it repainted because that color is aweful lol.

"lol the mud flaps came off as soon as i got it home i think they look terrible. they werent even real mud flaps.. just pieces of hard plastic cut to fit."

And I thought the hand cut carpet remnants, as floor mats were lame, in the Z I bought......

Edited by steve260z

ok i took a few more pics after i took the mud flaps off and put a set of wheels on it from my 280Z.

2012-03-17_17-08-28_795.jpg

2012-03-17_17-08-08_374.jpg

2012-03-17_17-07-56_640.jpg

and some bad news..... ive had the car on the road for about a week and yesterday morning some lady ran into me at a stop sign :( the rear bumper is crushed and the drivers side under the bumper is pushed in. luckily it was her fault cause i was stopped and well she didnt so the insurance company is going to pay for it so i should get a new paint job out of it :). i'll post some pics of the damage tomorrow.