HybridZ

15" Spare Tire Question

Been running 15" rims on my stock 240Z brakes with my 14" spare just in case. Now upgrading my brakes so I'll only be able to run 15" or larger. Looking for a cheap 15" spare wheel that I can mount a real tire on. Ideas? Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll try to find one locally here in L.A.

I am running a Donut out of a Sentra. I have to use wheel spacers on the front due to clearance, but it works. Works on the rear without spacers due to drum breaks still. Wrecking yard gave the brand new donut for free, spacers at Autozone for 10 bucks.

The 240z can use a full size spare too, you could always get like a 15x7 xxr wheel and put some cheap 15" tire on it. I'd also check with your local tire shop and see if they have a single useable used wheel that they're willing to sell with a tire. The xxr wheel would at least keep weight down, which may or may not be worth it to you.

If you're in LA, just have a 15" rim welded to your 14" Center.

Cheap and looks stock!

I know guys that did 16" like that on all five steel centres. JDM base model Center caps and generic beauty rings keeps it looking disturbingly stock!