HybridZ

L28 ET Turbo Tom

L28ettom 240sx

Hi everyone my name is Shawn Stewart i have a 1978 Nissan L28 motor with the turbo tom set up inside of a 1993 Nissan 240sx. Right now i am sorta stuck on how to run my vac lines and what goes where i really need some help its my first carb set up and very first turbo set up as well. Please and thanks in advance.

post-28723-008797200 1335497989_thumb.jpg

Neat swap. What made you got this route vs. an sr20det or something more modern? You have your work cut out for you.

Check out the information that texis30O has posted here and here. A search on "tubrotom" will come up with more information. Try using Google: "turbotom site:hybridz.org"

Did you get the water injection system with it?

the whole sr20 thing was getting old and plus i love inline 6

That's cool. I can relate.

no i got carb set up

I am referring to WATER injection not FUEL injection. All TT's are carb'd. Water injection is used to cool the intake charge in order to supress detonation. TT's water injection system is a pretty slick passive system.

I am referring to WATER injection not FUEL injection. All TT's are carb'd. Water injection is used to cool the intake charge in order to supress detonation. TT's water injection system is a pretty slick passive system.

oh yea im meth injected idk where to get water meth form though.

Search my name for posts started, I scanned in all of Toms literature that he used to send out with the kits as well as a few supplemets that he sent for water injection, any other questions let me know.....

ok thanks man and lol i need diagram and pics i live off of visual stuff

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...