HybridZ

Post your 15" and 16" Konig Rewinds!

I'm ready to buy some Konig Rewinds, but I can't decide to go with 15s or 16s, so if anyone who's running these wheels could please post them up I would appreciate it. As for suggestions, I'm going to put them on my 240z with tokico HP's and lowering springs.

You should definitely get the 15's with 225/50's. I think that is the best looking combo. No offense but the 16's look a bit odd. The 15's get my vote. After seeing an s30 at T3's machine shop with the 15's on 225/50's, I was sold. That will definitely be my next wheel option. I have Rota Grid V's with 205/50's.

You should definitely get the 15's with 225/50's. I think that is the best looking combo. No offense but the 16's look a bit odd. The 15's get my vote. After seeing an s30 at T3's machine shop with the 15's on 225/50's, I was sold. That will definitely be my next wheel option. I have Rota Grid V's with 205/50's.

I pulled the trigger after confirming the 16s look weird. I also saw another members ride with 15s and it looks perfect with the drop i can get from tokicos.

Edited by 78zstyle

Any update?

I did indeed go with the 15's. I plan on running 225/50s on them on my 240z with a one inch drop, which I think will feel the wheel well nicely. They actually arrived today and just look so nice, I can't wait to see them on the car!