HybridZ

G-Nose Headlight Covers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi NZX and Gnosez, sorry I didn't see your posts.  I think the trim on the blue g-nose with my light covers is fairly common auto trim like Hypertek found on Ebay or at Autozone.  You can do a "flush fit" with the covers inside the light bucket edges and then bridge the covers to the body with the trim.  I know it comes in several widths and can be heated with a hair dryer to help with forming around corners.  I think he used some 1/4" or thinner trim just to give the look of the trim ring.  I'm looking for some T-seal that could be sandwiched between the covers and the body with the T bridging the gap and making somewhat of a seal.  I'll post if I can find who makes it.

Thanks,
Mark Clapp

• 2 years later...

Hi G-nose Fans,  I just wanted to post and say that I'm still making the light covers for the G-nose Zs.  The plastic will not crack.  I make them in the OE size to fit under the trim rings.  If you don't have the trim rings, I also make them in a smaller radius for a flush fit with the light bucket edges.  I'm still asking $189/pair.  I have a new email address:  mclapp5526@gmail.com and feel free to call me anytime at: 816-286-6982 to talk about the covers.

Thanks,

Mark Clapp

• 5 years later...

Hi Guys and Gals, I can't believe I first posted about the G-nose headlight covers I make in 2012.  I'm still making them so if anyone is interested in a set please email me at:  mclapp5526@gmail.com or call anytime at:  816-286-6982.

Thanks,

Mark Clapp