HybridZ

ITS MAH BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!

MazerRackham

ITS MAH BIRRTHDAYYY!!!!

AND MY CAR IS GETTING ALL THE PRESENTS! :angry:

jkjk

But seriously you guys have helped me give myself the best gift ever. Without you guys I probably would have sold my hoopdee Datsun by now and bought a 240SX or something :rolleyes:. I've had knowledge since birth (not bragging or anything) but you guys helped me with the self confidence and to me that means everything in the world. Happy June 22nd Hybridz!!

post-27086-016102300 1340346120_thumb.jpg

Happy birthday!!! 240sx is a way better car than a Z.

THERE IS NO CAR BETTER THAN MY Z <_<

lol Butsrsly I like the blank canvass the 240/260/280 z cars are. You can do anything with them. I want to put my heart and soul into this car so if I have kids I have a fun reminder of myself to pass onto them. Even if I don't have kids I drive the **** out of my DD project. I'm sure if I got my hands on a Noble M600, Gumpert Apollo, RUF Yellowbird, or Lamborgini Miura I might enjoy it more than my Z but I don't have a 7 figure income so I'm having the best time I know I can have in a car. Every time I start this thing up I've got a huge smile on my face.

Edited by MazerRackham

A Cousin of the Z, is better than a Z?. Hmmmmm.

Lostfairlady must have fallen down and bumped his head. :blink:

Happy Birthday Man. You should get plenty of looks from people staring at your car and at a 16th of the price of the cars you mentioned. B)

Edited by dexter72