HybridZ

Custom grill or fairlady grill

lester

My z will be coming home from getting fresh paint next week, and am looking for some sort of custom made grill or a fair lady grill to help finish it off. I really am not expecting to get a fair lady one for a good price, so if you have a neat custom one you have made please pm me. Thanks

• 2 months later...

My z will be coming home from getting fresh paint next week, and am looking for some sort of custom made grill or a fair lady grill to help finish it off. I really am not expecting to get a fair lady one for a good price, so if you have a neat custom one you have made please pm me. Thanks

still looking for the grill i will sell you one for 80 dollars i have one for a 240z 70-72 and 240z and 260z 73-74 let me know ;) I can post some pics too

still looking for the grill i will sell you one for 80 dollars i have one for a 240z 70-72 and 240z and 260z 73-74 let me know ;) I can post some pics too

You have a fairlady style that hes looking for or regular usdm ones? I'll take a fairlady grill for 80 bucks tell me where to send the money lol.

You have a fairlady style that hes looking for or regular usdm ones? I'll take a fairlady grill for 80 bucks tell me where to send the money lol.

hahaha Fairlady? you mean the mesh grill no I dont you will have to pay $650.00 new on http://shop.jdm-car-parts.com/index.php?main_page=products_new&disp_order=6&page=21 to get that or bid on it on yahoo japan sorry lol good try :lol:

post-18956-040034400 1348238894_thumb.jpg

I come to hybridz to laugh at the folks like you. On a serious note go make it with chicken wire for $80. Go to home depot, buy the materials, and rent a dude in front of home depot to make you a "Fairlady" grill.

Or spend the buget $125 on me and I'll make a cardboard custom Fairlady grill. It is different.