HybridZ

Wanted: SU carbs and Manifold

Nick J

I need a set of carburetors and manifold as soon as possible. Don't car if they need rebuilt, as long as they are rebuildable. I will need the manifold as well, including the balance tube, and linkages. PM me or email for an immediate response. Have cash for a reasonably priced set.

Nick

I need a set of carburetors and manifold as soon as possible. Don't car if they need rebuilt, as long as they are rebuildable. I will need the manifold as well, including the balance tube, and linkages. PM me or email for an immediate response. Have cash for a reasonably priced set.

Nick

Have a nice set of 71 240z carbs with intake and balance tube, there is a rebuilt sticker on one of the domes, came off a running car, is what the seller told me,asking $200 plus shipping have paypal my email is zguy240@gmail.com.

i also have a set, they are on a motor I just bought in North Carolina, I can have them removed and sent to you for $250 shipped. My email is buyaz2@hotmail.com they are from a friends running 240z that is getting a LS1 swap...they are ready to be bolted on and running down the road...let me know before the engine is sent to my home in Chicagoland...engine with carbs are sitting in NC waiting to be shipped...