HybridZ

looking for a particular air dam

FLC

I have a 74 that had an air dam up until i hit a beaver instantly destroying both and i wanted to know where i can find another one just like it the only problem is i've never seen another one like it before and have scowered the internet looking for one but to no avail. I believe once upon a time msa used to sell it but has long since been discontinued. It's also abs plastic or urenthane not realy sure if that helps at all. the picture are from 2003 when i bought the car and its a picture of a picture ghetto i know but we've all done it lol. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
Please Resize Images to: 1024 x 768 pixels or close, before placing on HZ.

Press and hold "ctrl" then use the scroll wheel on your mouse to reduce the size, great little trick for zooming in and out of pictures.

It looks very much like a Type1/Xenon air dam, but doesn't replace the original valence.

Personally, I would get the type 1 air dam, because it looks better at the side, without that seam.

Used your hold control button method-resized my entire screen image, but did work to see the pics. Anyway, the airdam in question was made by Kamei. Bolts onto the existing stock 3 piece front & corner valence, is made from abs plastic and I have not seen one for 20 years or so...did a quick google search and there are a few currently for sale.

I really appreciate the info I new it was pretty rare now that I know the name of it I can do some searching on it if I still can't find it I may ask for the links but shouldn't be necessary I think I may buy several of them for hoarding purposes lo,l what do you think of the style.

Used your hold control button method-resized my entire screen image, but did work to see the pics. Anyway, the airdam in question was made by Kamei. Bolts onto the existing stock 3 piece front & corner valence, is made from abs plastic and I have not seen one for 20 years or so...did a quick google search and there are a few currently for sale.

No succsess, I could not find anything using google or bing search regarding z car other than an intresting epa article stating the air dam is aerodynamicly sound and lowers the mpg. did find 75-78 kamei air dam on ebay but looks completly different so i now have my suspensions as to this air dam being a Kamei, but not throwing it out just yet will you please send the links where you seen it. thanks I also resized the pics for everybody

post-30027-012939900 1343346979_thumb.jpg

post-30027-045820400 1343346994_thumb.jpg

post-30027-035786200 1343347006_thumb.jpg