HybridZ

Yes! - It Fit Under the Stock Hood!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Took me a long time to track down the right air box for this engine, but here it is and it fits under the stock hood. Boy those early Ford Bronco motor mounts really helped!

czp195.jpg

Engine out of an 85 Mustang GT 5.0 4V H.O

Rebuilt

Guest Anonymous

I running with a new T5 Trans. Same one used in the 93 Mustang Cobra. 310lbs. 1st:3.35 2nd:1.99 3rd:1.33 4th:1.0 5th:0.68

The air box came off a 1985 Mustang GT 4V H.O. it was the last year Ford produced a 4b Holly Stang. Thats why the air box was so big and has the twin intakes. Although I had to cut them back about 2in on both sides to get it to fit.

Don't look at the strut tower bars, they are placeholder ;)

Guest Anonymous

Thanks! The Cam is the stock roller setup and the GT40 heads. But I'm going to dump the GT40's for something lighter. Not on the road yet, I'm working on finishing up the Easy Harness kit now and hope to be done by the end of the month.

PS: I hate Electrical Work!!! bonk.gif

Guest Anonymous

You will love the 302z . I redid my hole car last year and drove it for summer cant wait to get in it again Its to much fun aspecially when I beat everyone that i bench raced the winter before (brother 69 firebird,friend 83 mustang, freind 85 350 feiro etc) I used windsor heads,268 extreme energy comp cam, 9/1 comp,700 dblpump, still needs more to beat dads 429 cobra, maybe juice next summer. I ran 8.7 in the 1/8 mile will make it to 1/4 this summer for sure . I used painfull wiring on my car wasnt to bad worth it in the end to get rid of old fuse box . Have fun with car you will not regret all the work when you drive it for the first time and every time after.!!!!