HybridZ

Newest NJ LS swap

So to update this build, the electric powersteering has been installed. This one went in much easier than on my car. I guess that would make sense since I would already know what parts of the install would be giving me trouble.

Today, the Magnuson supercharger arrived! For those interested I'll post some pictures tonight after we dry all of the drool off of it :)

Joe

Joe:

The electric power steering sounds very attractive. What exactly did it take to make this conversion? Were the original turn signal and headlights stalks retained? What steering wheel and mechanical interface were used in the conversion? Would be nice if there was a somewhat detailed write-up on this conversion. Thanks.

Well it has taken me longer to take a video of the running supercharged LS2 than it did to do the install.

As you can see from the video, I'm better at wrenching than I am at posting video. It took 4 hours to get to this point. I'm tired. I'll do a more thorough write up tomorrow.

And yes I know I need to do a more thorough write up on the electric power steering install. I'll get that up shortly as well.

Joe

Edited by rags

Send an email to sales@ezpowersteering.nl

Roger will hook you up. Great guy to deal with. He will answer all of your questions by the next day due to the time difference.

Address is:

Energieweg 21A

4143 HK Leerdam

Netherlands

Phone is 0345 633 551

All transactions were done via PayPal.

Joe

Yeah it did. And that is with the stock LS2 tune. I can't imagine what this is gonna be like once it is dyno tuned. So far I'm very impressed.

So now we just loaded the car on a trailer and it's off to American Racing Headers in Amityville, NY for a full long tube header and dual exhaust setup made from mandrel bent stainless. I'll take pictures when its finished but for now, this is the last picture for a few weeks :)

post-53-050644900 1349358122_thumb.jpg

Joe