HybridZ

Replacement parts

Are there parts from other cars that will be compatible with our cars? and is there anyplace i can find a list or something to display theese options?

Forinstance, i heard there are diffrent radiators meant for other models that will fit directly into a Z without modifications? Also, wiper motors and such.

How about suspension parts from S13/14/15 cars? Other parts?

Edited by NorwegianZED

NorZed, I don't know if there's a cross listing anywhere. The nice thing about the Zed's (S30) is that it's generic enough that a lot of parts will work on it with very little modification. Parts I know can be swapped are things like:

Toyota 4 runner brake calipers Z31 (front) rotors

S130 rear brakes with maxima brackets

Door seals from various cars.

engine between S30's and S130's

Some seats are a direct swap (I forget the models).

S2000 Mirrors

S30-S130 trannies

any long nose R200 (possible subaru R180LSD diff swap too)

Ford taurus electric radiator fan

Honda wiper motor (80's civic I think)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head that can be swapped without much modification, (bolt on)

Now if you could weld or fabricate brackets, there's a lot more that you could swap in as you'll see going through the 1000000's of posts on this board.

If there's something that another car has that you like, then there's probably a way to put it in with some work.

(btw S13/14/15 suspensions parts are possible but require modifications eg. front steer/rear steer)

Don't forget the 90's camery power windows for the 280z's

Radiators from a 240sx I believe?

You wouldn't happen to have some more info on the power windows? Maybe a link in here somewhere

Edited by harlest