HybridZ

looking for a datsun z (not zx) in chicago

osnappl3

have a 1975 280z coupe, this one is way nicer than the last one. It needed a motor, which of course I have plenty of them...its now got a fresh L28 with SU dual 4 bolt carbs and a 4spd manual. have 4 brand new tires on it with steel wheels and the extra $$$ option of a set of 81 zxt lace turbo 15" wheels(needs tires). The original seats were torn up so I'm installing a clean period correct black seat set...the rest of the interior is there, could use a carpet set...the rust is minor, on the bottom of the front fenders a couple of spots on the floors and on the passenger side frame rail, can be repaired for around $300 OR IF YOU ARE A WELDER FOR LOTS LESS. The missing headlight bucket was removed for transport to my house and is in the car. The hood has a sizable dent and will include its period correct replacement. as well as the grill and 2 turn signal lights in the grill. Found a header and I have a new exhaust for the car that needs to be installed...its a project but its a nice one. for $2500 as is with the parts or best offer.

post-2632-026015400 1349504449_thumb.jpg

post-2632-005349400 1349504451_thumb.jpg

post-2632-076144800 1349504451_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2Zowner

have a 1975 280z coupe, this one is way nicer than the last one. It needed a motor, which of course I have plenty of them...its now got a fresh L28 with SU dual 4 bolt carbs and a 4spd manual. have 4 brand new tires on it with steel wheels and the extra $$$ option of a set of 81 zxt lace turbo 15" wheels(needs tires). The original seats were torn up so I'm installing a clean period correct black seat set...the rest of the interior is there, could use a carpet set...the rust is minor, on the bottom of the front fenders a couple of spots on the floors and on the passenger side frame rail, can be repaired for around $300 OR IF YOU ARE A WELDER FOR LOTS LESS. The missing headlight bucket was removed for transport to my house and is in the car. The hood has a sizable dent and will include its period correct replacement. as well as the grill and 2 turn signal lights in the grill. Found a header and I have a new exhaust for the car that needs to be installed...its a project but its a nice one. for $2500 as is with the parts or best offer.

emailed

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

wow...you still haven't found a Z???? I've bought and sold 4 so far that you turned down, the most recent someone just bought in WI and we are trailering it up from my new mocation in KY. What are you searching for? and what is your budget, if you still have my cell call me or send me an email at buyaz2@hotmail.com

Edited by 2Zowner

• 2 weeks later...