HybridZ

Anyone have any AEM rb26 calibrations

stony

What brand injectors? Still using your resistor box?

what is your map sensor? 3.5 bar aem, 5 bar aem, gm 3 bar, ect?

edit, also post your current tune.

My current tune is the one that is in the AEMtuner. i have not modified it i was going to try to take away fuel today and see what happens.

HKS1000cc lo imp inject

5.0 bar aem map

no resistor box

Battery offsets are different for every injector manufacturer. let me see if i can find em. Yo do know that the basemap on the aem one is TPS based fuel right? I wouldnt use that with a big TB setup. I think they used that because of the stock butterflys.

Edited by ZT-R

pm me your email address. it willnt let up upload the cal.

Attached is an older one of mine usings the following setup

OEM rb26 440cc injectors on a peak hold driver.... You will need to change this according to your injector needs. i am thinking you have

HKS Fuel Injectors (1402-RA002)

Injector

Top Feed

Includes Injector Harness

Connector Color : Light Blue

Flow Rate : 1000cc

Style : Low Impedance

In which case i would find the specs on them to see the resistance and all but you might could use a percision or RC or something low impedence to get it on the trailer.

AEM 3.5 map sensor.

Being that you using a 5 bar this will totally change the tune. you can interpolate if you like and you can probably get her running enough to get it on the trailer. A little trick you can use is to copy the igntion map and the fuel map to a picture file and then go to the setup wizard and change to a 5 bar. then pull up your pictures and kinda figure out what the values need to be. (it changes the Y axis).

probably go though the setup wizard and select all your engine specific stuff.

Edited by ZT-R

Battery offsets are different for every injector manufacturer. let me see if i can find em. Yo do know that the basemap on the aem one is TPS based fuel right? I wouldnt use that with a big TB setup. I think they used that because of the stock butterflys.

Yea i changed it to MAP