HybridZ

wtb 240z or 280z

rosaaen89

Im wanting to purchase a 240z or 280z either turboharged or motorswapped must be a manual transmission. Running and driving condition. V8 sr20 l28 open to anything even a stock 240z engine with triple carbs. i might be askin for alot but if you have anything let me know maybe interested in whatever you have. price range btw 2500-7000 thank you :) just lookin to buy a datsun

• 1 month later...

I have a 73z that has a vq35de 350z motorswap available. It has full arizona z car and techno toy tuning suspension and brake system. Plus it has the techno toy tuning r230 differential swap. Its currently sitting on a staggered set of 16 x 10 ans 16 x 8 inch diamond racing wheels and fully custom stainless brake lines with a 15/16 brake master cylinder and remanufactured 280zx booster. Front wilwood brake calipers and rear z32 caliper. Custom chromoly axles and brand new custom driveshaft with spicer ujoints. Brand new exedy clutch/flywheel. Full custom fuel cell. I have sooo many more upgrades. I have a build page in the nissan v6 forum. My name is robbie and u can text me at 916-690-0578. Im currently working on the bodywork and still need to reflash the key/immobilizer. I can sell as is for 7k or finish and ask 11k. Keep in mind i poured around 15k already.

• 3 weeks later...