HybridZ

Need to get in touch with the po!

Andreas

Im might as well give this a try.

Im from Sweden and i have bought a silver Datsun 240z -73 in the USA.

The thing is that i would like to get to know some history of the car and i have lost

the sellers number. I bought the car on craigslist in Chico.

He was located in Corning and he's full name was Patrick joseph burke jr.

Im just interested in some info of the car and if someone on this site live in Corning just could drop a note with my request and my emailadress (moelk1@hotmail.com)in his mailbox it would make me very happy.

Im sorry if i posted this in the wrong place!

Best regards

Andreas

There is no Patrick Joseph Burke jr, but there is a Joseph P. Burke jr.  maybe you mixed up the order of the Pat and the Joe?

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Burke/Corning-CA

Houghten Avenue, aged in his early 50s? Ringing any bells or sounding like your guy?

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Joseph-P-Burke/Corning-CA/3qigwwm

Joseph P Burke Jr

Home (530) 824-8433

330 Houghton Ave

Corning, CA 96021-2121

www.whitepages.com is how I find people I need to call or mail. Theres even one for NZ, www.whitepges.co.nz, and I suspect that Sweden does too if you replace the .com with swedens top leval domain moniker.

All good then.

I saw "Sweden" in your location which is why I helped you, if I had seen no location or a US location I would have just ignored the post with a few mutters about morons that can't do a simple whitepages/online phonebook search.

Figuring English is not your native language and Sweden is too small to have the problem of multiple locations with the same name scattered through different states, I thought I would be nice :P

Hope he answers your history Q's :D