HybridZ

Eibach lowering springs uneven ride height?

Cut the moogs a full 2 coils for a 11.5 free length. I'll post pics when done but bent the crap out of one pin so I have to wait until it arrives to finish the job...... Also found a broken stub axle with nut sheared off! The joys of rebuilding a 42 year old car.

Well springs and struts are in. AZC front springs and moogs with 2 full cut coils was right on the money! I have an even ride height front and rear with stock ride height to maybe a 1/4 inch drop. This is what I was shooting for. A quick sprint around the block produced no rub with 225 50 16 on 16x8 +4 rotas. ST Sway bars are up next in addition to the MSA header and exhaust sitting on the bench. I will autoX the car soon for an update and write up....... Just wanted to report the option of springs and cut lengths for a 240 for the time being.

Well springs and struts are in. AZC front springs and moogs with 2 full cut coils was right on the money! I have an even ride height front and rear with stock ride height to maybe a 1/4 inch drop. This is what I was shooting for. A quick sprint around the block produced no rub with 225 50 16 on 16x8 +4 rotas. ST Sway bars are up next in addition to the MSA header and exhaust sitting on the bench. I will autoX the car soon for an update and write up....... Just wanted to report the option of springs and cut lengths for a 240 for the time being.

Sounds good, do you have any pics? Also excuse my lack of knowledge but what are moogs?

Sounds good, do you have any pics? Also excuse my lack of knowledge but what are moogs?

Moog is a spring manufacturer amongst other suspension parts. Chevette springs can be used Ina 240Z. The ride is at stock, my phone is busted but ill try to upload some pics the old fashioned way soon.