HybridZ

WTB: Fairlady Z Grille (Early)

spitz17

Hello there -

As the title says, I am interested in purchasing a Fairlady Z Grille for my Z car. I have one condition, and that it must be the 13-diamond vertical mesh version, not the 8-diamond vertical mesh version. It is important that I purchase a period correct version for my car, and the 8-diamond version wouldn't fit.

Thank you for looking, please contact me through PM.

post-8487-0-47453100-1372230399_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the manufacture date of your z [mm/year]?  The grill lower mounting tabs differ from the series 1 & 2 240z's.

Check my repro Fairlady grill thread here.

The repro's use the gauge expanded metal [mesh] that you're looking for, are all aluminum, sturdier, lighter and significantly less expensive.  I just shipped a few to MSA which they will carry.  IF you're set on original I do have the [silver color] one shown in post #1 in the above mentioned thread, NOS in the original box, only used as a model for the repops and to test fit.  I purchased it a few years ago when the long haul began to build the reproduction grills.  It will not be inexpensive...