HybridZ

PCV N24 and a turbo

rags

Just got my N24 manifold back from the machine shop. Had it modified for use with o-ring injectors and a custom fuel rail made. Everything looked very good except when I mounted the manifold I see that the PCV valve is in a diffrernt location and now goes directly into the turbo! Is anyone noit using a PCV with a turbo motor? If I plug the port am I going to wind up with a real mess from the breather? I really don't want to have to go back to the machine shop if I don't have to, can't imagine how much more time this would take. Thanks.

Joe

Are you talking about an N42? All the n/a manifolds do this. I plugged the original hole and drilled and tapped a new one (1/4" NPT) in the spot where it goes on the turbo intake. Not too big of a deal.

You can also plug it, and put breathers on the block and cam cover.

There isn't much metal there. I went in a little side ways with the 1/4" NPT drill and tap to get a little more meat. I too am running a turbo setup, and ran into the same problem. I just left the PVC on the side of the crank open to vent.