HybridZ

1000hp AWD 240z pic

Guest DATTO

hey all

just wanted to post up my little webpage where i have pictures of an all wheel drive 240z with 1000hp using the RB26DETT motor...its pretty cool, got it from a magazine i bought few months back just forgot to scan em. also on the same page check out some trick headers for N/A L28 motors your gonna get a kick out of them. enjoy the site...

heres the link: for the 1000hp 240z

http://www.geocities.com/coolin550/fast240z.html

heres the link to the home page of my site:

http://www.geocities.com/coolin550/Oldschool_Racers.html

ENJOY!!!

Well i loooked at the pics closer and you can see how fwd the motor is... the radiator is in front of the core support!!!!!!.

He must have installed the complete front gtr drivtrain. I guess if your interested in draggin and crusin being that far fwd dosnt matter that much. That is wicked 2thumbs.gif

AHHH CRAP SITE GOT MAXED OUT...hey anyone know where i can post this pics somewhere else so that i can share these pics to everyone. sorry for the bad geocities site. ill post them all tonite for sure either on a different webpage or hopefully geocities starts working again.. once again sorry.

Guest ShelbyZ

WOW,WOW, DATTO I really like the G-Nose. I put my Z up on jack stands yesterday and began redoing suspension-AGAIN malebitchslap.gif I woke up from the couch and went to bed and then couldn't sleep. I put on my Z432 grill back on today and couldn't stop thinking about how a G-Nose would look on the Z. I got on here and saw your Z. I had seen it before and then now with the G-Nose. WOW, that looks great! 2thumbs.gif

I know you said that you had just put the G-Nose on but, on the highway how does it react? I got a link to a site and it had older road racing pics of several Z's with the G-Nose in Japan. Under the bottom of the nose were several different configs of air dams. Just curious? I'll get out of here and get the link to this site, so yall can tell.

Where did you get the G-Nose and flares? I am definately going with that now. It really made a big difference in your Z. Congrats!

KeepZZZZZZZin

ShelbyZ

73 240Z "now soon to be G-Nose"

Guest ShelbyZ

Okay here it is- www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~miya-z/

This pics are in the Racing photo section. Really nice cars.

Keep ZZZZZZZ

ShelbyZ

73 240Z "soon to be G-Nose"

niiiiccce, that be expensive stuff, first putting it into the Zed, then getting 1000hp out of the Rb26dett would be expensive.

but damn give me that for a day and it would be fun.. hehe

btw, i have those Blue headers sitting in my garage ready to go in

Hey Thanks guys for the great replys!!!

ill be scanning better pictures soon, my computer crashed big time last night and i lost my whole C drive so i have to install all my programs again. ill be doing some custom work on my z again soon hopefully if time permits, im going to try to make a custom air dam for all g-nose conversions. i have a pic of what i want, its just getting to how to make it is gonna be tough...as for my g-nose and the flares, believe it or not my g-nose came from a car from a junkyard, my friend bought the car from the junkyard and he didnt want it so i took it and gave him my old setup, straight trade and the flares i traded with a buddy of mine Les at classic datsun. he sells the sets for $150 for all corners. ill be posting more interesting pictures on my page...hope you all enjoy take care all......BLUE HEADERS where did you get them Zpeed...COOL!!! ZYA

Datto,

I love the look of your car. I noticed you have some very unique mirrors. Now are they some rare Jspec mirrors or are they off the older gen Toyota Century's? Do you know where I can get a set like that? Thanks a bunch.

Shelby's post didn't have the hyperlink to the url, but Shelby is right in saying that there are cool Z's in this link--I went for a ride looking through all the Japanese websites on Z's!

web page

Crud, I cannot seem to get this right and i've done this dozens of times before. Sorry.

Davy

Datto,

I totally missed the link that showed your car with the new G-nose--looks pretty good! The car looks very J-spec now.

The MSA pic is cool because I can see myself standing with my wife in the backround! Heh, pretty cool.

Davy

Guest ShelbyZ

Sound like ya got a great deal on the G-Nose! I have been looking at the ones that MSA and Arizona Z car sell don't know which is best. I was wondering if the bumper is permanently attached "molded" or a bolt on setup.

Here's a couple more sites:

http://plaza.across.or.jp/~kazu-mac/welcome.html

Also check out specifications page it has a cool airdam for a G-Nose on it.

I found this site, it has 2 that I found, places to download the cars and listen. One is an old 2.0 liter Skyline.

http://w3.dreams.ne.jp/pa0283/03.wav

Let me know if ya can't get to the sites. My son who is almost three, has used an ink pen all over my notes. Oh well. rolleyesg.gif

Keep ZZZZZZZZing

ShelbyZ

Guest ShelbyZ

Here's the one I was trying to find.

www.clio.ne.jp/home/s30zoc/owner%27sroom2.html

Scroll down about halfway and checkout the from airdam on the white car. It's one of the better pics I have found of this. If I could only read Japenese better!

The sound bite is how I am trying to get my Z to sound like. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

Keep ZZZZZZZing :D

ShelbyZ

hey Shelbyz

the white z with that crazy air dam on your link is the same dam im looking for, aritaspeed make a similiar one but its a bit wider and the bottom vents are rounder. i have all those pics on that link, ill try to post some more on my page so you can see all the cool stuff they have for gnose cars. if i cant find that air dam, im already planning to make it myself or at least try to.

Azel,

the fender mirrors i have are from older gen toyota cars, i didnt have money back then to afford a pair of fairlady mirrors and after the msa show, people liked them so i kept em. it doesnt really help visually but it makes the car look unique, i mean you can see a little through the mirrors but not that great. youll be seeing some changes to my car very soon...ill keep you all posted or just visit from time to time..thanks everyone...this is the kindness forum yet...hehe

OH YEAH when i get my scanner working, ill post up much better pics of the AWD 240z turbo beast,,,theres more pictures that were not shown on my page....peace