HybridZ

1000hp AWD 240z pic

Guest DATTO

Guest ShelbyZ

Jeronimo, I liked the yellow car also, I liked them ALL.

Datto I finally got a good look at the AWD Z. That think is incredible! Does the aritaspeed have a website or are they a local business?

I'm trying to figure out the exhaust on the sound bite. Any ideas on what kind of mufflers they ran on the old skylines? I'm headed next to check out your site Datto and look at the airdam pics.

Keep ZZZZZZing

ShelbyZ

hey shelby

arita has a website but its all in japanese or you might need a speacial chracter browser or something but it should be www.aritaspeed.com ill try to ask around about the exhaust for the old skylines, i got some pictures that should make you laugh...ill try uploading tonite.

about that yellow z, i believe thats Shimada racing. i have the magazine somewhere in my house that has an article about that car, has some nice "work equip" rims.

Owen,

ill go look for the number and date of the magazine...its a japanese magazine called "option" very popular mag in many japanese stores. take it easy all

hey owen

check out the "nostalgic hero" magazine and order the "all fairladyz" issue. if your into japanese style 240z's, this is a book to get. has cool pictures of fairladyz's with hayashi street type CR wheels and many fairladys with watanabes. or check out another z magazine called "z mania" or check out some "revspeed" books for the fairladyz. there are many books devoted to z's, have many great pictures,,,ill try to scan as many pics and post them all up on my website www.picturetrail.com/dattozg ....oh yeah see if your wife can get a copy of "wangan midnight" all parts if possible, kinda hard to find here in san diego. i can rent a few copies but id like to see all parts if possible...and i bet others would like a copy..hehe take it easy...

"we are driven"

hey if anyones interested,

the issue of the magazine with the 1000hp AWD 240z is from the:

"OPTION2" november 2001 it has a red Vertex R32 skyline type-M on the front.

make sure to get "OPTION2" no regular OPTION mag. ill be scanning pics tonite for my site, ill be done with them later tonite so check for updates from time to time...take it easy all

Cool, the reason I wanted to know is my wife works at Kinokuniya (Japanese bookstore). Get big discounts smile.gif

Yeah, that yellow car is Shimada racing. I was emailing him a while ago on some mods he did.

He stopped responding after I told him I had a

V8 engine.... shifty.gifsour.gif

Those Work Equips are huge too! Shimada has a website, I'll post it if I remember at home.

Owen

Guest ShelbyZ

Thanks Datto, I'll check that out. I'm in the process of getting new wheels for the Z. front 16x7 +12 and rear 16x8 +10. I hope they work cause I don't have coilovers yet.

Keep ZZZZZZing

ShelbyZ :D

• 2 months later...
Guest Big Purds

if this car is truly AWD< can anyone perhaps read the Japanese print for me and explain why only the rear tires are being smokes so hard in the pic on the upper left corner?

It truly is a sweet ride, but I am having difficulties grasping this concept...

the gtr transfer case is computer controlled and can be completly disengaged or adjusted to only put 20% torqe to the front or 40 or whatever is good for you. This of course is an aftermaket controller. You can also remove the fuse for the awd system and walla rwd rockon.gif2thumbs.gif