HybridZ

77 280z Struggles to Rev

1977 280z 2+2. Just finished a head swap on the car now troubleshooting until it runs properly. Yesterday I tried to start the car and it did, After letting the temps rise a bit I tried to rev the car and it sounded like it was bogging very bad, popping and all. It took a few seconds for it to actually start revving properly/ the way it should. I twisted the distributor a little bit while the car was running (got shocked like hell) and that seemed to fix the problem (so I thought). I tried to drive it around the block a few minutes later and it drove fine for about 10 minutes... then when I stopped at a stop sign and just let the car idle, the revs slowly fell until the car cut off. Had to push it home which was about 3 blocks hahahaha. Thanks in advance for any help. If pictures would help my instagram is melvinthemechanic its pictures from my build and current progress

Measure fuel pressure.  Leave the gauge on while you drive.  Knowing that you have proper fuel pressure at the rail takes fuel supply off the list of potential problem sources.  Filter, pump, relays, crud in the gas tank...you can stop worrying about all of those if your pressure is correct but the problem is still there.