HybridZ

S30 LSX Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers

When you can, can you talk about your motor mount system? Show pics ( unless they are proprietary). Are the mounts bolt on or weld on? Do you have a better tranny crossmember that allows for easier exhaust routing? Sounds like we need to consider your mounts and headers as a package. Some of us who do a lot of drag racing are interested in a long tube fender dump style header, too.

I ordered it all boys and girls..... I will hopefully get my car in a state that it will all start to come together in the next 30 days.  When this happens I will start posting up progress.  I have a 1/70 240Z so I believe that this will be the one that proves if this system will work for all.  I will say that Bruce has been straight forward with me on all of the info for these headers.  I am not associated with him in any way......... just a consumer jumping on an opportunity. 

I will be putting these on a Magnuson/LS3/T56 car...... FYI..... the motor and tranny are complete and ready to go in the car.  I just have to find the time to get the car prepped for the shop to finish up the install.....

I've known Bruce for years and he has been very fair and honest with me over the years. I will post pics of my headers when they come in--hopefully in the next few weeks. 

I believe we are going to throw my car on his dyno with the current Sanderson "shortie" headers and then install the longtubes and dyno it again to get a legit rear wheel HP difference between the two different headers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got mine last week also. Very sexie Cant wait to get them on my car. Bruce dynoed a gold datsun with the sandersons and Is going install these and re dyno the same car for a real world difference in the two. Im curious how much more power they will make

• 1 month later...

How close to these fit on the passenger side to the oilpan?  The ones I got from Keith after the group buy are VERY close to the dry sump line fittings (only 1.5 inches from the pan to the header collector.) and I am not sure I will be able to use them.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

Just read this complete thread and was about to order some JCI mounts for a LS3 swap, but before I do, are there any additional information on the motor mounts/pictures?  My main specs are where the mount positions the motor.......how far back and height.  And/or will these headers fit a '78 280Z with JCI mounts?   Thanks,