HybridZ

Roll Cage Rule

johnc

Absolutely the best rule written regarding roll cage construction:

"3.1.2: Don't understand any of the above? See where it states "professionally made." You shouldn't be doing this yourself."

This applies to many things. I was reading up about AC today because my friend's car lost pressure, I refilled it and got the clutch to engage again, but it still wouldn't blow cold. One of the websites had a list of steps to check for faults, and it said that if you're reading this, you should probably take it to a professional. Very true, I'm useless at AC repair. 

Also...

Edited by Onion

If this stuff was easy, everybody would be doing it.  I'm certain that I've paid my fabricator's rent on many occasions.  I do worry that my contribution alone may not be enough-he recently lost his shop space.  Gotta track him down later this month for some work-hope I can find him-everything he has done for me has been like a Faberge' Egg in my eyes.

My favorite:

• 6.3: Why Am I Upside-Down? Rule: You're upside-down because you have no business being out on a racetrack. Any driver who puts a car on its roof is out for 12 months. Any car that rolls during a race will be removed from the race.
Edited by BLOZ UP

• 4 weeks later...