HybridZ

Get any Cam profile you want for free!

z240

A novel approach to existing technology. Kind of curious what method of reset they go with, Forward Air Spring Operated Return, Forward Air Magnetic Operated Return, or just Forward Air Air Operated Return. A FASOR setup will probably be the easiest and cheapest to implement, although a fully pneumatic cartridge sealed air forward air return setup would be pretty snazzy, maintenance free, but fairly costly.

I think he did get ahead of himself with the whole air pump scenario. I could fathom cutting off the fuel to make a purely air pumping air pump at idle or when the throttles closed, but generating oil aerosol's and storing that pressurized in a tank seems like a pretty easy way to generate some unneeded combustion, and the amount of air flow you would need to maintain boost on a turbo not connected to the exhaust would be substantial, granted while it ran, the boost curve would be smooth as butter, since it wouldn't be subject to engine pulses.

Great video, thanks for the share!

I think what he was trying to say is that you could use it to spool up a big turbo so there is no turbo lag, not necessarily just running completely off the exhaust. 

It would be cool to see them be able to change the actuator profile, like a vetch.  Like change the lift of the valves as well as the duration.