HybridZ

260z fuse box issues

So I have an early 260z with an L24, and kind of chopped up wiring inside the cabin. Basically I need to replace or repair the fuse box.

Option 1: repair the clips in the fuse box itself, many are corroded or broken.

Option 2: upgrade to a modern blade style fuse box, something I planned on doing eventually anyway.

Now the issues are if I do option 1, the clips are apprently very hard to find (unless I have the wrong info) and would take a long time to ship in. Option 2 is easier and faster but much more expensive. Does anyone know where I can find a model of modern blade style fuse box that will work for an early 260z? I tried Google amd searching on here but couldn't find anything.

Thanks guys

I tried calling MSA, the guy said that it might work but same thing I'd need to adapt it. S30s are not common in any junk yards around here, I might see one every ten times I'm down there maybe. Just by chance there was one 260 there just last week when I was there but I wasn't aware of the fuse box problem then so I didn't check for one. Doubt it was there though, the car was entirely stripped except the block and head.

I ended up getting a couple modern blade style marine fuse boxes, should come on tomorrow.

Well the main issue is that most cars don't have 14 fuses like this. The MSA box has 10, and most aftermarket ones only go up to like 12. So I ordered a 12 and a 6 circuit box, just gonna do 12 circuits in the first one and the other two on the second, leaves some extra for if I want to do fog lights or other things like an amp later on.