HybridZ

Added Another to The Hoard (Intercontinental)

Tony D

And of course, it's turbocharged!

Suzuki Every 4WD 660 Turbo Limited Edition with Moonroof

post-380-0-04446500-1386940299_thumb.jpeg

post-380-0-84193900-1386940322_thumb.jpeg

post-380-0-61195100-1386940336_thumb.jpeg

Yeep, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Fuel Injected AWD Fury with a rush at 3500 to redline.

GT-R owners, eat your heart out!

Yeah, that's how I describe it to the parts  store people: It's like a Delica, only smaller!

I'm going to have to go to Japan to get a proper car cover.

And John C is on the right track.... More like 25's KYB's and a winch! Very solid underneath, happy with it so far. I go take possession in about 14 hours. Been busy buying Ricer stuff this weekend! LOL

You guys in Canada are a source of parts for me, you're fortunate to have sane importation legislation and access to these type of vehicles. I would kill to have this at the house to run around the neighborhood and do work in the back yard. I don't need to go more than 80kph 80% of the time...

And for the guys whining about the costs of forged piston kits / exhausts / etc... for the Datsun L-Series:

http://www.nengun.com/news-gt1/suzuki-cappuccino-forged-piston-kit

http://www.nengun.com/try-force/cappuccino-equal-length-exhaust-manifold

Edited by Tony D

• 3 weeks later...

Now new 3M funky mat which is comfortable on bare feet, all tinted up, and accessorized by someone who needed their stuffed animal collection on the dashboard...

Got the powered subwoofer, now to find a place to make some speaker enclosures for the four corners and the stereo can go in as well!