HybridZ

l28 rebuild

Guest Anonymous

If you want NOS, you can get someone to set you up a 6 fogger set-up on the cannon intake. As for dry, you have got to be nuts. I got paypal, just send me the money instead of Bob :D

You need to decide what you want to do. Do you want a car that you have to drive it like you hate it to get 12's, or do you want one, that if done properly, you launch easy, walk it out of the hole and hammer it and run 12's.

Do you want to break your **** all the time, or do you want to have a nice fuel injected car that anyone can drive, that has manners, and yet goes like stink when you hammer it?

As for NOS, forget it on stock cast pistons. You are asking to break them, and really, you don't need alot of compression to really take advantage of NOS.

Then finally, you have to ask yourself one more question. Do I want my car to be fast because I have a blue bottle? NOS is not cheap, and it is addictive. My friend had it on a fuel injected Datsun that ran mid 14's or so thru the 1/4 mile, and with NOS, it was brutal. Off the NOS, it was a pig. Once you experience the NOS, you won't like not using it.

And at the risk of sounding rude, why does my opinion matter? You have to pay for it and deal with it not me.

Go the turbo route.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic